- Data risks have been identified, evaluated and brought under control.
- A risk assessment report was created as a result of the applied risk management framework, and risks were brought under control and continuously decreased with the risk assessment report.
- Data security practices have been determined to support the fulfillment of our company's corporate goals.
- Mechanisms have been established to reduce data-related risks to acceptable levels.
- Legal and relevant legislation requirements established and maintained in our company are fulfilled, compliance with national and sectoral regulations is ensured, obligations arising from agreements are met, data security requirements arising from corporate responsibilities for internal and external stakeholders are provided.
- Within the scope of the Data Security Management System, the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of data assets are ensured, and the continuity of critical business processes is protected.
- With the effective management of data security, the damages that may arise from data security are minimized and the applications and the Data Security Management System are constantly improved.
- Data security incidents are responded quickly in our company and we have the competence to minimize the impact of the incident.
- With a cost-effective control infrastructure, the level of data security is maintained and improved over time.