Environment and OHS
Our primary working principle is to prevent pollution that occurs in the process of providing products and services, to create zero waste, to use natural resources, and to increase energy efficiency.
In this context, another priority of ours is to comply with legal regulations, national and international standards and customer conditions, together with all our employees, under the leadership of our Board of Directors.
- Under the leadership of our Board of Directors, all our employees are included in the Occupational Health and Safety processes, ensuring uncompromising compliance with legal regulations, national and international standards.
- Considering that all accidents are preventable, investigations are carried out together with root cause analysis studies, and improvement activities are carried out to prevent recurrence.
- In all of our processes, studies are carried out in line with the goal of zero work accidents by identifying risks and opportunities, providing a proactive approach with field feedback.
- Occupational health and safety performance evaluation is carried out and continuous improvement is ensured.
- Necessary training support is provided to ensure that our employees, our stakeholders and our guests are in a safe working environment.